This complex in Yountville, a Town best known as the home of Thomas Keller's French Laundry Restaurant, consists of a new 10,000 sf facility, renovation of an existing Community Hall, and a Sheriff's Substation added to the adjacent Post Office. These three civic buildings frame a new Town Square.
LEED program requirements developed by Siegel & Strain were incorporated by Topflight Specs and included both submittal and performance criteria.
• Award of Honor from Savings by Design
• AIA San Francisco Energy & Sustainability Citation Award
• AIA East Bay Architecture Citation Award
• California Woodworks Green Building Wood Design Award
• Anticipated LEED Platinum
Architect:Siegel & Strain Architects
Photo Credits: Savings by Design